Business Development Coordinator
Do you have a desire to hunt down multi-million dollar Civil/Environmental projects? Are you a natural networker with a passion to build your professional contact list? Are you wired with a competitive spirit and a passion to win new business? If so, Maple Reinders has the job for you!
We are growing our Business Development team and presently looking for a Business Development Coordinator with a focus on identifying, developing and pursuing quality leads resulting in winning projects. Our focus is to build successful relationships within the industry and to establish long term partnerships with our customers.
The Business Development Coordinator supports activities required to attain annual targets for the Civil department and assists in assuring focused and productive communication with new and existing clients.
Essential Job Results:
- Performing market research in areas such as market size, growth potential, market shares and new market entry.
- Assist with the promotion of Maple Reinders reputation and expertise to municipal, provincial, federal and private industrial owners across Canada by:
- Maintaining good contact with consultants and clients
- Daily monitoring and tracking of government spending plans using online tools
- Attending industry functions i.e. Conventions, seminars
- Monitoring industry publications i.e. environmental periodicals.
- Working with Marketing to:
- Create and develop new promotion materials
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns
- Initiate a program of advertising, publishing, mailings
- Contact/promote to municipalities and industry users
- Establish and strengthen relationships with existing and new clients, as well as with project partners (consultants, equipment suppliers and Owners) by:
- Initiate partnering workshops when appropriate.
- Maintaining contact with clients and/or plant operators post contract completion
- Working with clients in developing references and testimonials.
- Cold calling of target clients in order to establish contact, identify decision makers and qualify potential opportunities.
- Organize and daily manage the CRM database:
- Updating database information regularly.
- Checking accuracy of database information.
- Adhering to a scoring system for evaluating lead quality and quality opportunities.
- Developing lead generation plans with targets, measures and objectives.
- Assist the Project Directors, Estimators, and Project Managers / Coordinators in submitting correspondence to Owners, Architects, Engineers, Sub-trades, and Suppliers.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of water/ waste water treatment construction.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project etc.).
- Proficient in MS Dynamics or other CRM applications
- Valid driver's license.
If this describes you and you are ready for a challenge, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Maple Reinders. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Reinders is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Maple Reinders accommodates candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
No agency calls please.
People, Passion, Performance