As Maple Reinders is a growing organization, we are continually winning new work, and with that come new experiences, new challenges, and room to grow in your role. Our BIM department is looking to add a Field Engineer with surveying experience to their team. This individual will have the responsibility to:
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects.
- Adjust surveying instruments in order to maintain their accuracy.
- Establish fixed points for use throughout a construction project.
- Transfer points from 3D models to accurate locations on construction projects.
- Record data captured from construction projects and transfer the information back into 3D models.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Minimum 1 to 2 years or more surveying experience, using a Robotic Total Station.
- A University Degree/Technology Diploma in Civil Engineering, Construction Project Management, or a combination of education and industry experience.
We want you to succeed and we are prepared to get you there by investing in you. We offer extensive training through our “Centre of Learning” to facilitate your career growth through programs such as LEED, Gold Seal and “lunch and learns”.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Maple Reinders. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Reinders is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Maple Reinders accommodates candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
No agency calls please.
People, Passion, Performance