Project Director (Business Development)
2 Positions (Western Canada and Eastern Canada)
Do you have a desire to hunt down multi-million dollar Design Build ICI projects? Are you a natural networker with a passion to build your professional contact list? Are you wired with a competitive spirit and a passion to win new business? If so, Maple Reinders has the job for you!
We are growing our Business Development team and presently looking for a Project Director with a focus on identifying, developing and pursuing quality leads resulting in winning projects. Our focus is to build successful relationships within the industry and to establish long term partnerships with our customers.
Your energy and passion for sales will be demonstrated through your proven experience and involvement in:
- Assisting with the development of the division’s strategic and business plans.
- Potentially meeting with public sector owner to provide assistance with best suited project delivery method
- Assist public owners with budget preparation that does not preclude us from competitively pursuing the construction project
- Risk analysis, including review of Terms and Conditions, pre-bid recommendation and chairing or attending pre-bid and bid closing meetings.
- Establish and maintain effective contact with existing clients and public owner consultants
- Assist public owners with preparation of a project risk profile and establish who best owns the risk.
We are looking for the candidate with atleast 10 years' experience in the construction industry, and the following:
- University degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology Diploma, or a combination of education and industry experience.
- Knowledge of water/ waste water treatment/pump station and other related environmental project construction.
- Proficient in MS Office and Windows-based computer applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Proficient with MRCL CRM system (MS Dynamics)
- Ability to use/learn industry specific software programs such as Timberline and MS Project.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Maple Reinders. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Reinders is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Maple Reinders accommodates candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
No agency calls please.
People, Passion, Performance