Technical Proposal Specialist
(Kelowna, Langley, BC or Mississauga, ON)
At Maple Reinders, we are focused on delivering quality construction projects across Canada in the Building ICI, Heavy Civil and Environmental sectors.
The Technical Proposal Specialist will be responsible for assisting the Proposal Managers with prequalification submittal and proposal development and production for public and private entities; coordinating and updating the project database, some minor graphic work, and internal resume management. The individual will support the Proposal Managers with response to requests for pre-qualifications, requests for information, and proposals.
Other functions you can expect in this role:
- Compile and prepare materials for pre-qualifications and proposals, ensuring that client's statement of requirements are fully met. This involves conducting research for appropriate materials, writing and editing sections of the prequalification templates, assembly of hard copies ensuring timelines are met.
- Tailor submissions to suit the project at hand with related experience on similar projects, include project risk assessment and mitigation plan and prove to the owner that Maple understand their needs.
- Provide logistics coordination and administrative assistance to proposal team.
- Collaborate with Managers/Directors and Proposal Manager in the selection of appropriate projects and staff to be included in proposals, pursuant to the proposal/prequalification requirements.
- Coordinate/manage outside consultant partners’ contributions to joint proposals.
The successful candidate will have:
- University Degree or College Diploma in English or Business or related engineering dicipline.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role or construction operational background.
- Proficient in MS Office and Windows-based computer applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project, etc.).
- Strong understanding of Adobe Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Ability to use/learn industry specific software programs such as Timberline and MS Project.
- Valid driver's license.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Maple Reinders. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Reinders is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Maple Reinders accommodates candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
No agency calls please.
People, Passion, Performance